Ribbon Blender Mixing Machine
In Ribbon Blender the powder moves fromcentre to the end of container and end of container to the centre of container.Hence requirement of total mixing time is very less and the RPM required arealso very less.
The dry material gets sufficient continuousmovement due to the shape & movement of ribbon & shape of thecontainer. which moves material for good quality of blending.
The unit is consist of one electrical motor, oneworm reduction gear, belt drive between motor and gear, couple drive betweengear to ( ribbon ) mixing stirrer. Container having four nos. of legs withdischarge valve & top cover. Both end of mixing shaft is sealed with bush& PTFE gland housing & safety guards are provided on all moving parts.
Special Features of the Ribbon Blender :
- The shape of container and mixing stirrer gives sufficientcontinuous movement to the powder / granules, result in good quality.
- All contact parts of the Ribbon Blender are made out ofSS304/SS316 or SS316 L quality material.
- Jacket Heating / Cooling facilityProvided as optional.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of theunit.
- Inching facility for stirrer for discharge of material.
- Full cover on top side of the container.
- Discharge height must be adjusted, if confirm with order.
- Operating panel provided for safe operation of RibbonBlender.
- Centrally located material Discharge valve. ( Butter fly /Sliding Valve )
- Dust proof top cover with window provided.
- General structure completely made out of mild steel &painted in Standard Model & the same is claded with SS304 in GMP model.
- Safety Guards & Covers made out of SS304 in GMP Model& made out of mild steel in Standard Model.
- Legs made out of M.S & painted in Standard Model &same will be claded with SS304 in GMP Model.
- Panel provided with following facilities in 2000 Liters &bigger model of Ribbon Blenders. In Small model of Ribbon Blender - only D.O.L.starter provided for On-Off operation of the motor.
- Three phase indication facility.
- D.O.L. starter for on-off operation of motor.
- Emergency stop provided in panel.
- Digital timer for batch time setting.
- Limit switch provided at top cover for safety purpose.
- Inching push button with selector switch for inching operation during discharge of material.